Friday, June 7, 2013

Look of the week: Hello, summer!


Hello, my dear readers! 
Today I want to present you the look of the week! It is for the summer, its shiny abd bright, and its extremely cute! Hope you`ll like it!

Dress
As I said, I`m inspired by the summer, that is why I decided to make something bright and shiny. This dress will be perfect for going out, talking ti friends and even dating!


Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-Retro-Vintage-Lace-Sleeveless-Pleated-Skirted-Chiffon-Party-Evening-Dress-/370824444758?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item5656dbfb56
I think this dress is extremely cute. It will suit perfect even to those girls, who haven`t got a well-defined waist. The only thing that I want to warn you about, it`s the sleeves of the dress. They are quite short, and If your hands are not in a very good shape (like mine :)), be attentive wearing such things.

Shoes
Very good summer shoes, without the high heel, because at summer we walk a lot :)


I really love these shoes! They are so nice and comfortable! And they are made of the cloth, and it would not  shafe your feet. 
Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUMMER-BLOWout-GEOFFREY-BEENE-vintage-70s-silk-sandals-patent-wedge-heels-9-5N-/221227068893?pt=Vintage_Shoes&hash=item3382292ddd

Bag
Maybe I was inspired by the previous post where I have mentioned "boaters" that was made of straw, but I decided to put here a straw bag :) Here it is! 



I think it is an extremely cute, small women`s bag :) What do you think?))
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-WOVEN-BAGS-BY-DONNA-COATED-WICKER-SUMMER-PURSE-/171051490904?pt=Vintage_Handbags_Purses&hash=item27d3769e58

Hat
And the hat, of course :) we don`t want to have a sunstroke! But the hat is big, cute, light and beautiful))



http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Straw-Derby-Cap-Womens-Flax-Bow-Wide-Large-Brim-Summer-Beach-Sun-Hat-/290895386150?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item43bab75626
It goes in several colours. Just check it out.

Bracelet
Just a really small addition to your shiny look:


Not heavy, very nice and girlish. Ideal for summer!

And that is the finished look! Do you like it?
Have a good summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment